Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I paid my bill on the 19th with debit card but irs showing on app 

J79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am still waiting for my contract to be cancelled

Despite regular calling to o2 and messaging with someone through this community chat, I am still waiting for my account to be credited for a returned handset on 9th June. Totally unacceptable , all I get told is form has been completed and sent to ma...

Unable to receive calls

Unae to receive calls. Goes straight to voicemail (or so I'm told). I can send/receive messages and make calls, but I can't receive them. The issue started happening two days ago.

UserAF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going abroad

Hi I’m going to Morocco for a week. Is there a package I can add to cover my data whilst I’m there?

Kiki3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rolling plan

Hi i have a £10 rolling plan but don’t have enough money in my account for when my next payment is due. Will my remaining data still be in use?

Ruby2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relocating to US from UK and want to keep my current number active

Next month I will relocate from the UK to the US, perhaps for up to 3 years. I currently have ~£300 to pay on my current monthly contract. I would like to keep my number active in case I return to the UK. Would it be best to simply pay off the remain...

DrG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT Invoices

I have been trying to get the last 6 months of VAT invoices on my account...I have contacted O2 several times, and each time 'it'll be a few days', and nothing resolved. I've been trying for a month now - I need these VAT invoices!!

Bre1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to see Disney+ £2 off offer

Hi, on the Priority App there is a Disney+ offer but when I click to go to the myo2 website there is nothing about the offer.I am a Pay Monthly costumer. Not sure why. thanks

Alberts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill issue

Hi. I was trying to add Bolt on data on 14.july but it seemed like website was jammed and tried to add 1GB twice, but both times it showed me that it didn’t work for some reason and now I’m being charged for 2GB Bolt on which I’ll like to be taken of...

LauraP95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos