Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How Much Will The Call Cost?

If I call a local number, for example an 0151 number, and after talking to them, they transfer me to another department, an 0845 number, what do I get charged for the call? Do I get charged for calling just the 0151, just the 0845 number or both? I t...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

credit

I Have over £100 in credit can anyone tell me what i can do with it

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! An unexpectedly high bill !!

This is not the first time being billed with such a high bill. After the last payment which was on the 23rd of December I sent a message to find out the belance. I was surprised when I saw 109 after 12 days. It just can't be there is definitely somet...

• 62 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Let down and betrayed

hi,my wife aquired 2 phones on contract with o2, one for each of us, as the credit check was used for her credit card both the phones are in her name and mine cant be changed over to my name. I pay my bill every month and a year later my wife has b e...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 and Giffgaff

Hi, I went into the Stratford-upon-Avon store today, about to buy a pay as you go Samsung Galaxy S5. I said to the guy who served me that I was on Giffgaff. I was pretty much sure that Giffgaff worked in an O2 locked phone as they run on the same net...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! shared data

hi, im just lookin for some info and help on shared data, i have a contract sim, one for my mother who does not keep very well and a young daughter with an ipad air with 1gb allowance, which she uses in no time time @ all. i also have 1gb data allowa...

ozzo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim problems

I've just started a new contract and after 24 hours it is suddenly telling me that the sim I have inserted is invalid or missing. What's going on?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat not working and all i want is a new sim card

I have tried well over 20 times to connect to Live Chat. Im on a Mac and its really getting on my nerves.. All i want is to order a new sim card for my old iphone 4s. This is not a good way to keep a pay monthly customer.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance

HiI cannot see my data allowance either through the app or my account through the website. Been this way for a few days now.Any help appreciated.Thanks

• 55 replies
  • 0 kudos