Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hello, newbie here

Hi everyone, I am so excited to be joining O2!I've been a customer with my previous provider (sorry I'm not sure if I can name them here?) for over 10 years and sadly the past two years have been a nightmare with them. They did not care to be honest ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit mandates

Can anyone explain why I have 2 direct debit mandates? I took out an s5 2 weeks ago and the first bill is due tomorro. Just went onto my bank there and two payments are due out. Would this be one for device plan and one for calls etc? Bit worried as ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel within the cooling off period if you can--I wish I had

After several contented years with Orange, I switched to O2 to save a couple of pounds a month. What a mistake! Their data service is so useless that the Internet might as well not have been invented. When I called customer service to complain they g...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant upgrade on line

I am almost through the proceedure of upgrade but when I click on "finish upgrade" nothing happens, when I try to re-order I am directed back to "finish upgrade" I have spent hours talking to O2 people but still nothing has changed.Is the only way to...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC transfer issues

My number was due to be ported this morning but nothing has happened.Rang customer services who say there was an error and it was affecting all networks.Does anyone know is this is true? They started the transfer at 11am but it didn't work.Any insigh...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancellation

how do I cancel my o2 pay monthly account

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you miss out on - sim only over contract

I am looking to save money, but also get the iPhone 6 I have been on contacts with my past phones, but am looking now at sim only/payg. What, if anything do you lose by doing this over paying a contract. Do you get Visual Voicemail still. As I cant g...

ajo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS DISCOUNT

I am an NHS employee and I learnt I could get discount on my bill. How do I get this done? I've spoken to customer service who then told me to come to this site. Any help?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery of new phone

My phone was scheduled to be delivered yesterday (01/10/014) UKMail seem to have decided not to bother. Called O2 yesterday and was told it's a problem they are seeing a lot, but my phone should be delivered today. Tracking my order through UKMail we...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgraded from contract to pay monthly - no data - new sim?

My 2 year iPhone 5 contract ran out today, got a call from Carphone Warehouse and while I decided what device to go for, I switched to a £20 a month rolling contract...now, everything seem to be updated in 'my O2' but my visual voicemail and most imp...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos