Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PLEASE HELP!!!

Right, my pay and go go go allowance ends every month on the 21st, and i was wondering if i could top up before that date and i would still get my messeges, calls and data.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insert valid sim card

Hi from last few days I automatically get a note on my phone screen ''Network unavailable restart your phone with valid sim card''. I have to tap restart option and the phone starts working okay. I am on monthly contract and have Note 4. Any advise p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Trying to upgrade to iphone 6, so far had to upgrade tarrif, but still no joy ordering phone "keeps stating tariff upgrade needed", is it just i need to wait some sort of confirmation

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data useage

Hi. I'm confused as how I have managed to use my 2gb of data allowance with still 18 days left on my month...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised calls

Hi I'm sim only monthly contract and want to view an outgoing call made last week. I can view all itemised outgoing calls on my bill but that isn't due in for another 3 weeks. Is there anyway of retrieving this info before hand (deleted all calls on ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay online

why the hell have you removed the pay online functionality?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Money troubles :/

So the short of this is I was made to move out half way through the month I've had to try make ends meet with the little money I had and sort somewhere out to stay but I haven't enough money I get paid next week and work two jobs so paying is not usu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos