Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

blocked account by fraud team

I would like to ask you help about my account please.My account has been blocked by fraud team. I've called customer service plenty of times and they always said they can not do anything and gave me an email address (o2fraudteam@o2.com) to write and ...

Robert007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim

i have lost my phone and therefore my sim and want to cancel my contract

roshan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Volt Megaguide

my virgin mobile sim is now an O2 sim. How do I manage this new O2 account alongside my original O2 account?? The virtual assistant cannot help. The app is unhelpful.

Sue2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speaking to someone through chat

I am wanting to speak to someone through chat but I can't get anywhere. Why can't you speak to a expert anymore like you used to be able to

Missdanni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New 5G SIM while keeping the same number

I have just upgraded to a 5G phone from a 4G phone. On one of the options pages I ticked that 'I do not need a new SIM'. Unfortunately it seems I will need a new SIM to get 5G services. I can't for the life of me find how to order a new SIM without o...

Number Not Working After Port

Does porting your number with O2 have to be this painful!? My story so far...Provided PAC code when order was placed for new SIM - didn't workCompleted the online form for number porting - didn't workCalled customer service who apologised and confirm...

DG82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly bill increases

Hello, for some reason my monthly bill has increased from its usual amount. As a serving member of the UK armed forces overseas, I was told that the contract would not incur any roaming charges or any changes in the monthly fee yet where I was paying...

TJH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Adding a second contract for a partner

I want to add a second contact phone to my bill for my partner to be sent to her address and keep mine active

Dixon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos