Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone not arriving

I ordered a phone in late November which was supposed to arrive today. I waited and as I hadn't received a text to say when it was coming I decided to ask the chat line. I was on for 90 minutes during which: I was told my phone (5c) was out of stock ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Tariffs

Hi there I just talked to O2 about upgrading my data usage and they said I'm all ready on 8GB but they said they was getting new tariffs with higher data usage at some point in 2015 but the only thing is I was going to looking to upgrade my contract ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I don't have an O2 account but I was charge £ 130

Hello, I do not have any O2 account (I am using giffgaff). However, O2 have charged me for £ 130 as shown in my bank statement. As I do not have an O2 account / number, I would not have purchased anything from O2 to cost me £ 130. Could someone pleas...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! View my bill?

Has something changed with the O2 online bill facility? I logged in as usual to view my monthly bill and there's no obvious way to view/download a VAT invoice any more.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 gone to tariff after activation

I activated my sim and I only want the £20 credit that I topped up. However £10 has gone to a tariff that I didnt ask for. How to I get my £10 back?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping Contract Sim to Pay as you go phone?

Hey, I have a BlackBerry Q5 on contract with o2 at the moment, My contract does not run out until the middle of next year but I have gone out and bought a iphone 6 on pay as you go. The contract for the BlackBerry is for the phone and sim together, B...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My number still has not transferred to O2 I am still with my old provider. Why is this???

My number still has not transferred from giffgaff to O2 and it has been nearly a month now. My phone still shows giffgaff and they have txt me to say that I need to "top up" and yet O2 have taken my monthly DD as arranged. I was told I didn't have to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos