Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! paying bill

Trying to pay bill but telephone service will not take my expiry date and held on phone for 10 minutes and then cut off !!!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

Hello, I just phoned up and cancelled my contract, but I have received a message saying if I dont use my PAC code, the account will remain open. What? I dont want to use it, I dont care for this number, I just want the account closed.

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 Pay & Go Sim Card won't work on my o2 iphone 3gs

Hi everybody, i'm posting here my issue with O2. I hope it's the right place.Please, bear with me, as it's a complicate issue.So, i have been on an O2 contract for 4 years (2+2).Recently i had to move back to my country, Italy, for work reasons for a...

RitchieR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order of the Samsung Tab S 10.5

Hi has anyone else ordered the Samsung tab S 10.5? I ordered mine on the 8th Oct and still not recived it. Nothing from O2 to tell me when I will be getting it or even if its in stock. I have chatted on line and the stock checker is not working and k...

• 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tarriff

Hey, I redeemed £10 from my o2 rewards and tried to get my monthly tariff but it keeps saying I dont have a tarff or that i have a tariff that can't be shown. What to do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh and what Airtime & Device Plan means.

Hi.I'm considering upgrading (Refreshing) to the following:Nokia Lumia 735 Green24 Months500 minutesUnlimited texts500MB mobile internet dataIt has a monthly payment of £21, split by:Airtime Plan - £13Device Plan - £8My question is, when the 24 month...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 to O2 porting problems

Just looking for some advice. I've upgraded to an iPhone 6 and am waiting for my old phone number to be ported over. I had no service on either phone for 3 hours yesterday. Today both work for making calls and receiving calls but messaging and voicem...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to pay of remaining phone credit and leave

i have 165 left to pay for my phone on pay monthly, it gives me the option to pay it off and upgrade but i just want to pay it off and leave o2. Can this be done online? thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos