Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Service issues

Over the past couple of days, people have mentioned O2's service keeps coming up as no service. Please note its an O2 issue and not an issue with your phone or bill. O2, I strongly suggest you send out a communication apologising for the issues with ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling phone contract

i would like to cancel phone contract which is due for renewal next month but phone is registered to my ex even though i pay the bill does this mean that she will have to cancel it for me ?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly contract

HI, I TOOK OUT 24 MONTHS CONTRACT IN JULY THIS YEAR WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO GIVE THE CONTRACT TO SOMEONE ELSE? OR WILL I NEED TO SEE THROUGH THE 24 MONTH CONTRACT? I AM A STUDENT AND CANT REALLY AFFORD THE MONTHLY PAYMENTS ANYMORE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top up

I am pay and go and topped up £15 earlier today. it would appear however that I am not receiving free uk texts

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch from Monthly Contract to Pay As You Go

I recently moved abroad and want to retain my UK number but not pay monthly line rental. As i am out of contract can I switch to a Pay As You Go Deal keeping the same number?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long for PAC code to be transferred onto O2 account

Hi All, I have recently joined O2 from Vodafone and completed the O2 form for transferring a number. I provided a PAC code that I got from Vodafone however my number is yet to be transferred. How long does this usually take and am I being impatient a...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number change

I have beengetting menancing phone calls for some time now..i dont want to change my sim but do wish to change my number I have not requested this before and have had the same number for years now ...can you help me

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up on the WEB

Why is it after signing in to my 02 account and then going to top up my phone I am asked for my phone number and email. The web page I came from knows my name, my date of birth, what phone I have, the IMEI number. I have signed in using my email addr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not happy with the service from Thurmaston Shopping Centre Barkby Thorpe Lane Store Leicester Store

Sir/Madam Just to let you know I had booked an online appointment to see O2 Guru at the O2 Unit 9 Thurmaston Shopping Centre Barlby Thorpe Lane Leicester LE4 8GP Store. I received the confirmation text from O2 on my mobile. I turned up at the Store o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos