Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Call me

Can you call me I'm trying to pay my bill and can't call you  [Removed]

Resolved! VAT INVOICE

Hi I use my mobile for work and require vat receipts please

Martin23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

international bolt on

I'm travelling to Morocco, if I enable the international bolt on for £6 a day are there any additional charges if I make calls or use data?

SteveC3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 numbers on my bill

Can anyone help here,I have my sons sim card on my bill.My contract is half way through a 2 Yr deal.How do I calculate my new monthly coat if I wanted to upgrade early ?, do I simply add my sons monthly sim cost to my monthly bill ?.

Alanz11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account is locked by fraud team

Hello, I am a new customer with o2 via Virgin media. As apart of my new contract with VM I had to get a o2 sim (volt 350) I received my sim and all is well. A month later I got my bill for 19.07 instead of £6. According to this site its because I hav...

CavemanOW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

blocked account by fraud team

I would like to ask you help about my account please.My account has been blocked by fraud team. I've called customer service plenty of times and they always said they can not do anything and gave me an email address (o2fraudteam@o2.com) to write and ...

Robert007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim

i have lost my phone and therefore my sim and want to cancel my contract

roshan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Volt Megaguide

my virgin mobile sim is now an O2 sim. How do I manage this new O2 account alongside my original O2 account?? The virtual assistant cannot help. The app is unhelpful.

Sue2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos