Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 Insurance Services Address

i want to find out 02Insurance Services Adddress coz ive make a claim for my Samsung G S5 4G phone to get a new one thanks DJC

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts to Premium No. 85222

Hi. I've been charged over £5 for sending texts to 85222, 66 in total on 14 & 20 Dec, in one case 45 texts in 45 seconds. Can you help me stop these?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected account

When I log into my account it tells me "disconnected". I have kept my number from the last upgrade, so I am presuming that the account showing is my old contract/ account number. Why does it not find my newer details and how do I change the account n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Frustrated to say the least

I have been an O2 customer since I was 12 years old mainly on payg. I got a contract out in March which consists of unlimited mins and texts and 1gb of data for £38.00 p/m for 24 months. Unfortunately, I realised too late that I was entitled to NHS d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone 6 contract price question

My husband and I are looking at getting an iphone 6 each preferably on o2 as this the best network in our area. I have been looking into contracts and have found some that are available but not directly from o2! Obviously we want the best deal but no...

• 56 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jan price changes?

I can upgrade from today, but question is do I wait till tomorrow do new price come out tomorrow as I know the prices and deals change each month?

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UTF sms messages and delivery reports

Just discovered that when sending SMS in utf format, the *0# sequence is not recognised by the message centre to request a report. It only seems to work in gsm mode. Another fantastic bit of knowledge that one day, somebody will find a use for .

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

urgent help needed please

Hi, we brought my son a new phone to use with my existing 02 account. As requested you sent a new sim card (no telephone number). The new phone is a motorola moto e. The phone is unlocked so is fine to take the sim. Can you please help me sort this a...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discounts

A salesperson in an O2 store asked if I knew anyone who worked in the NHS. I said yes,two off our friends are student nurses. He told me that this would entitle me to a discount on the call time part of mutt refresh contract if I wanted to change my ...

G4Grandad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos