Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cancel sim only

I want to cancel my sim only contract has anyone any idea if o2 charge for this

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data settings iphone 4 pay monthly

Internet settings for iPhone 4 pay monthly (simplicity) sim please guys. tried the settings I found online but not working

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying out of contract

Im thinking of changing my network and wondering if i can buy out of my contract?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

big fat rant: appalling customer service and a HUGE bill

I'd like to start by saying that I'm aware my calls and bill is my responsibility. Having said that, why do 02 charge such exorbitant fee's for specific countries like Australia & South Africa?I recently had a death in the family and made calls to fa...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Swapping Tariffs

I currently have an iPhone 5 with 2GB data, unlimited texts and calls and pay £38.00 per month. I want to purchase a new iPhone 6 with 5GB data and pay £48.00 per month BUT, I have a really good number that I have had for years so I want to put my cu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting O2

My O2 phone has been cut off cod I haven't paid my bill (stupid I know) but as I don't have a landline I now cannot contact to pay. I've tried calling form another mobile TESCO network and can't get through

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On an old tarrif (simplicity) and going abroad

Hi All I am on a very old tarrif (unlimited data, 600 minutes, 2000 text allowance) which works well for me. In the past when abroad a text used to count as 4 from my allowance. I know most pay monthlies have unlimited texts nowadays and are 40p per ...

trw1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can I pay more on my device bill?

Can I pay more on my device bill? So if my device bill was £20 and say one month I could pay £40 and then another month I could pay £60, could I just ring up and do that or can I not?I would really like to pay it off as quickly as I can.

siri equivalent on 635

I have a 635 open from Carphone warehouse and on o2 sim only how do I get windows version cortana???

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered phone and told three different things regarding delivery

Hi all. Ordered a phone this morning and still not had a email with expected delivery date. I've was told it'd be here and then it was out of stock and now they don't know when it'll be delivered. So am I expected too wait in, in the hope it might be...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos