Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iphone sending multiple text message

Just in the last few days my Wife's iphone has sent the same text multiple times. I usually receive several copies of the same messsage over a 30 minute time span or so but only from my wife's phone. Other people she texts only receive a single text!...

lionwing73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatching Code - Deliberate Delay?

Please see the email below, detailing the unlatching code request and the date it was submitted. After being told that despite this confirmation, the unlatching request was "lost" I have been told that it could take up to a further 7 working days. As...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Monthly Bill

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding my monthly bill. It says my tarriff bill, my device plan, and latest airtime bill but doesn't give me a total amount that i am paying - am i paying all three of these? if so where is the airtime bill coming f...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! utter despair

decide to renew phone now have 5 contract been customer many many yrs in process offered tablet blocked as have 2 many phones on contract no response both recent upgraes are within reject period so clear dont want regular long term customers just wai...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Contract Question

Hello, I was just wondering if I was to cancel my contract 2 months before my contract ends, does that mean I have to pay the remaining bill until February? After I have cancelled my contract, will I be able to get my old number from my iPhone 4S to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading early

Im due for an upgrade in May next year. I have recently taken work away from home and my 100min of inclusive calls for £14 pm was now not enough. I was thinking of upgrading early in Jan, fee was around £78. In the interim I changed onto an unlimited...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shared Data PAYG Sim

Hi, I was wondering if you can add a PAYG mobile broadband sim to your shared data on Pay Monthly to use in a dongle? or is there a way of doing this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does mms route different to webpages?

Hi, I'm having trouble sending mms from Durham City Centre almost every weekend now yet text/webpages are loading fine. I can send a picture via whatsapp with a strong H signal.I can browse various websites fine.I can send a text fine. I just cannot ...

ChrisH by Level 3: Thinker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worldwide24

I just received an excited letter about worldwide24 from Leon Rudd, Head of Business Marketing at O2 The news was that for a mere £7.50 my users can get 200MB data for 24 hours abroad - actually it says "up to" Well all I know is that Vodafone charge...

Resolved! Monthly tarrif question

Hi was hoping you could give me an explanation why my monthly tarrif charge is always different varying from 10 to 25 pounds plz

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos