Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly roaming problems

Hi have recently been switched from Virgin to O2 and have just returned from a cruise, travelling abroad with virgin always resulted in a text message on arrival, but with O2 nothing, I was left wondering if I was connected to the correct network and...

chimaera4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g to 5g

how do i change from 4g sim to 5g sim i have a new hand set

william4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

I have just paid off the remaining amount on my devise plan 2 days ago but it’s still not showing I have and it’s still asking for the same amount again which is stopping me upgrading. Why has it still not gone through?

Adam29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling

WiFi calling disappeared from Samsung. It's enabled on the account but still no option appears to turn it on. Not under connections or the 3 dots under phone. Contacted Samsung & they confirmed no issues with current updates. Tried a different networ...

J_NE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

why would I upgrade from paying virgin £11-95 a month to paying you £40 a month doesn't make sense

Resolved! Bill

My bill has come off twice. I paid my bill early and it still came off the date it should’ve come off. I have done this in the past and once I paid it early that was it. It said I was £70 in credit and I requested refund but doesn’t say it has been p...

Rw27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos