Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! can I pay more on my device bill?

Can I pay more on my device bill? So if my device bill was £20 and say one month I could pay £40 and then another month I could pay £60, could I just ring up and do that or can I not?I would really like to pay it off as quickly as I can.

siri equivalent on 635

I have a 635 open from Carphone warehouse and on o2 sim only how do I get windows version cortana???

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered phone and told three different things regarding delivery

Hi all. Ordered a phone this morning and still not had a email with expected delivery date. I've was told it'd be here and then it was out of stock and now they don't know when it'll be delivered. So am I expected too wait in, in the hope it might be...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slightly confused about topping up on pay&go since owning a smart phone

Hi Apologies if this has been covered recently or there is an article containing the anwser I'm looking for. Anyway, I upgraded my old Nokia 6500 I had for about 7 years a few months ago to a Nokia Lumia 625 on pay&go.When I had my old Nokia I would ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Help Transcript - Terrible Product Knowledge

I made the mistake this morning of using the online help. Something really needs to be done about the standard of "customer service". All I wanted was an answer to a simple question, can I use my refresh upgrade to get a tablet? They don't seem to ha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing name

I am trying to update my account into my married name. I found a form online to complete and sent this off with a copy of my marriage certificate to the email address provided - 'BusinessTOO@o2.com' - but received an undeliverable reply. Are you able...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3g in wales

Are any inprovements planed this year for Mid Wales

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 praise

Good Morning , My sim free upgrade was due today at 8am i rang 202 and got through in less than 30 seconds One happy Poppysmum 12 month sim free upgrade is all sorted saving me just over £3 a month.

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos

Have I been accepted?

I applied for a long phone this evening (8pm) ive had about 7 emails, "welcome to O2" "my consumer credit agreement" my order details,my legal document etc etc,ive had nothing to say if it's being delivered or im not accepted!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts arent being received

Im texting my partner who is on EE and im with o2 but she isnt receiving my texts until after a few hours or not at all. But i receive hers fine, would that be a problem her end or mine?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos