Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Rubbish courier and no O2 chat.

I'm in fomplete disbelief at how poor UKmail are as courier. I have tried to rearrange my phone delivery but get nothing. Stupid delivery times mean I can only receive my phone if I take a day off work. No option for alternative delivery address and ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh - Will my number be kept by default?

Hi - this is quite a simple question really, but the answer is nowhere to be found! If I order a new phone as "o2 Refresh" I want to know if by default my number will remain the same. I've had the same number for a looooong time and don't want a new ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Contract Notice

My contract is up on 24th April. How much notice do o2 require and do they want it in writing??

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Name change

I have requested to change my surname via the BusinessTOO@o2.com and i'm wondering how long does it take for an email to be picked up? Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if you can help me my contract with o2 ends at the end of next month & I'm thinking of leaving o2 (but what I want to know is are there any hidden fees for if i decide to cancel early?)

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Easy Upgrade.

Pooped into local shop to see about upgrade as Open now available on iPhone 6. Wasn't sure if I'd pass the Credit Check etc for refresh put was all pretty straightforward enough.Great Service yet again from O2 Huntingdon!

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where does my money go?

How can I find out how my pay as you go top up has been spent? I don't know what part of my phone usage is using up all my credit.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos