Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

no service after porting number from sky

hi, my number ported over from sky on friday morning and since that time i have had no service on my new sim which was activated and working before the port, my voicemail is working ok thats about it, ive talked to o2 numerous times over the text box...

Resolved! roaming charges for albiana

Major Network Operator (MNO)Charges for Pay monthly customers (including SIM only)Charges for Pay as you go customersFull details:O2NoNoNo customers will be charged extra to Roam in Europe Zone. 25GB limit.Does this include Albiana .

Resolved! Switch up Earbuds offer

Hello, just looking for some advice Went into store to switch up my phone to the Samsung s23 ultra. The website showed a deal and an offer for earbuds for £1. The advisor couldn't see the earbud offer on his screen but could get the tariff and phone ...

O2 suck so much

My account has gone into arrears and no one notified me! They have my contact information as they have been sending me their regular promotional emails and they sent the contract to me and everything. The account is not £58.10 overdue and I was never...

Resolved! replacement sim

Hello, thanks in advance.Lost my phone and ordered a replacement sim to replace the esim. Cannot get through O2 customer care for activating the new sim. Any other way, outside working hours to activate the replacement sim.Thanks.

javeed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Can't view my phone bill

Sal4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change of SIM

Hi, my wife moved from Tesco mobile to O2 and that was a horlicks. Now she has moved from PAYG to pay monthly. She has got a new SIM with a new number but still wants to keep her old number. How do I go about getting her old number back.

ar54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

HiCould you tell me when my pay monthly contract ends please

Anth1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos