Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! just bought sim card today

what the hell???? took me all day to try and top up as kept saying whoops there is problem we are sorting it took them from five till half nine then finally get to top up and activate sim get confirmation email saying done and topped up go to use it ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot get data - only voice/sms

At some point today I stopped getting any kind of data - G, 3G or 4G. I can normally get good 4G and decent 3G but at the moment I'm only getting voice/sms capability. I've tried the following: Battery pullRemoving, rubbing and reinserting simSearchi...

ChrisH by Level 3: Thinker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancellation of mobile

Well done, by the time a "consultant" was available to speak to me my mobile had run flat.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up without a bundle

i just brought a pay as you go phone and the first month had a bundle I now need to top up again how do I just top up no bundle

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Sim Only

Ok so here is a question. In the o2 shop, you can purchase a sim only contract with o2. On the picture attached you will see there is a reference to 4g coverage and it clearly states: Depending on your device and location, you may be able to get 4g b...

Screenshot_2015-03-14-20-43-35.png
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract end

How can I find out when my contract finishes?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Detail list of question of asked on security check . operate a calltime balance by dialing *#10#

I could do with help in a big way.I have mentioned in the past request for help regarding two mobiles I have.Had another go making contact with liveperson call. Nearly hit the jack pot but as usual they ask one question to many, with not able to give...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundles

Gee, it took all day to sort out that I wanted to stop the pay monthly go I can go to pay as you go via chat. Anyway I got the big bungle pay as you go in post and I just wanted to know if you top up £10 will they actully take that £10 away and not s...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls to Landlines in Russia

I have just heard from 02 that it is no longer possible to call a landline in Russia using 02. 02 has ended its contract with the Russian landline companies. 02 still promotes the fact that its customers can make (cheaper) calls to Russian landline n...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

renew contract

I was conntacted by 02 to renew my contract and got lower price but what they did nt say was that it was early and would adad what was left on to the new contract which I was not told about so they gauranteed extra money I used to like 02 but Im not ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos