Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! paperless bills

I understand why paperless bills are a good idea but I require a printed version for my accounts. Please could you add a simple print button on the page where we view our latest bill. Preferably that will then let us print our basic bill using just o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling O2 number overseas from another country

Hi guys, A friend of mine is going to South Africa soon and will be using an O2 PAYG phone. She will also be meeting a friend of hers there , who is from Australia and will be using an Australian mobile number. What country code will her Australian f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay bill

i want a pay my bill many times on your page and take your phone but when i answer call is disconnecting i no got possiblity to call the outgoing call because you are disabled what im suppoused to do ?? i want pay a device plan ....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown chargeable texts

Hi, I hope someone can help with a query. I have two phones on my account, one is mine and the other is my partners, and on checking the bill online, i noticed that for the last couple of months my partners phone has been, and still is sending texts ...

ZiPpY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

More 4G everyday!!!

As you may be aware it appears 4G has arrived in Newmarket - they were scheduled to do more work today apparently and I now get a very weak 4G signal outside my house!!! It appears the whole town center now has a 4G service (upto to 2 bars of signal)...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled contract not received phone back

Hello, I upgraded to a phone contract from my SIM only on 26 Feb 15 and decided to cancel it to go back to SIM only. I contacted O2, who told me to reject the parcel on 27 Feb 15, which I did. Nearly 1 month later, they haven't received the phone bac...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does one have to do to get O2 to issue a VAT Invoice

I'm new to 02. I left Vodafone because they were rubbish, the security of my accounts had been compromised on two occasions over the last few years and on both occasions, as far as I can ascertain, it was due to internal security breaches within the ...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next to no network

There has been next to NO network in my area for almost a month now and all I get is a text once a week telling me engineers are trying to fix it as soon as possible. This means that I have been unable to make or receive calls whilst at home. This ma...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my account

Hi I topped my mobile up last night, I was not on any bundle, after topping up I get a messge back, thanks for topping up, we have put you on £15.00 bundle. I was annoyed because I don't do bundles because I don't ring people very and I would never u...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

how do i cancel my contract as it is up for renewal

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos