Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh on Amazon?

I am currently on an O2 refresh contract which is due to expire shortly. I am thinking of getting the Blackberry Passport on an O2 contract from Amazon. Does anybody know if the contract will also be a refresh contract like the one I have now?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Data Allowance

What sort of business model does O2 run I ask myself, as I found myself out of broadband allowance, after the sixth day of my monthly plan? I have 2 GB of 4g data each month and after using another 1 GB on “the works”, finding I was unable to renew t...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Picture of a wrong product on the O2 website?

Here's O2 selling a Pay&Go Lumia 435 phone on its website. As I'm yet to see a UK mobile network provider selling a dual-sim phone, I'd assume that it's a single-sim version of Lumia 435 that is offered by O2. The picture on their website, however, c...

PAYG abroad

Hello,I have been given the following advice from a shop in the UK , and chat. (prior to going to Spain)Q. I want to use data abroad on a PAYGA. we will set your phone for abroad. (done) then text moretravel to 21300 (done)Text received, your travel ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fraud department telephone number

The online O2 chat guru has advised me to talk to the Fraud Department and given the number 08448471428 which seems to be permanently engaged. Has anyone got any alternatives they can suggest please. Also has anyone else had someone purporting to be ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT invoices

I am on a pay monthly account. Recently changed my tariff (I had no alternative) and was given a new account number. Two problems: 1 - I cannot use my email address as my user name as it says it is already being used on another (now defunct) account....

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT

Boring but where can I get VAT invoices for my paid phone bills. This is not available on my 02

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Contract

Good morning, My contract is about to finish this month would I have to ring up and cancel the contract or will it automatically cut off ? Best Regards Miss K Brookes

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order was never cancelled, now being billed

Hi, Im writing here as im struggling to get help elsewhere- the live chat has crashed "failed to initialise" on the last dozen or so attempts and Im not wasting time explaining the same problem to another person. Last month I tried to upgrade my tari...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 texts to sim only

I'm with O2 on a sim only contract, a couple of my friends are on O2 pay and go. Would I be right in telling them that texts to other O2 customers are free if they're going to someone with an O2 sim only contract or does that only apply to customers ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos