Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charged for calls i never made?

I pay £11 a month and i have had nearly £80 taken out of my account for calls and services i havent used.ive called o2 and some woman said you have check the numbers youve rang on your account.what do i do?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling My Pay and Go Go Go tariff

How can I cancel my Pay and Go Go Go tariff as I now live abroad and am paying 10 pounds every time I top up for nothing. If I could get all the benefits of such a package while abroad then that would be great. Do I need to change tariff?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to pay my bill

I want to pay my bill but I live in Spain and my phone has been cut off. I can't sign in to pay online because I can't receive the text with the confirmation number. I can't call to pay and the live chat is NEVER working. How can I pay??? Any advice ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

I am on an O2 Refresh contract where I pay £10 a month for the phone and £12.32 for the aittime tariff. I am looking at the option to upgrade early (which is what I thought the Refresh option was all about) to find that I would have to take up a bran...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Mobile Tariff (Big Bundle)

I bought a mobile for my husband at Christmas; he doesn't use the mobile on a daily basis maybe once / twice a week to send texts and to use for emergency purposes. He's on a Big Bundle at the moment is there a tariff he could switch to that he doesn...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why no online bill payment option on mobile Myo2, or on the App?

O2 have delivered a great IOS App, but with no feature to pay my bill online. Why not? Then I go to My O2 on my Iphone: lots of info about the bill can be viewed, but no place to pay the bill online. I usually get this when I am abroad: I get the bil...

FastJim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh cancel (device paid for upfront)

Hi,Hoping someone can help... In the Pay monthly terms and conditons, it says that if the Refresh Contract Device Plan was paid for in full upfront (leaving just the airtime plan to pay monthly) then the minimum term for the contract is the full 24 m...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant complete order

hi problems completing an order, anyone else experencing problems with online ordering.trying to order a phone for my wife but when i come to placing the order the system asks me to enter a valid first name i am already an o2 customer so my details a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos