Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Very clever phishing email

I had an email through today supposedly from O2 advising me that I was due a refund.The email quotes my name, phone number, monthly tariff and date of birthIt has the O2 logo across it and the sign off address in SloughIT'S NOT A REAL O2 EMAIL - DO N...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bug in myO2 website costs me £10!

I have 4 different mobile phone accounts for the family that are all linked to the same account in myO2. I cancelled my auto top-up for one of the phone numbers yesterday as I had decided to transfer thatphone number over to a giffgaff account. But t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! question on backing up contacts

how do I back up contacts on my mobile phoneI've mentioned this in passing quite some time ago att was going to do it by longhand ie with A4 ruled paper pad & gel pen but didn't get round to it & now not only do I have more contacts I just can't be a...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 error on bill

Has anyone else had a bill error this month. I've been charged £108 for all my calls and I've not even used anywhere near my free 500 mins

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data reset on shared tarrif

Hi all,I seem to be a victim of the issue with data allowances not resetting at the end of the month.Does anyone know how prevalent this problem is and how to fix it?Many thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel credit card payments

I think cs do not want to help. They can no longer be contacted by email - and I do not have a phone! The O2 mobile network (using a dongle) is very very poor recently. I shall have to change isp - but how do I cancel future credit card payments? Dor...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon fire phone not connection to mobile data?

hey, just noticed that my amazon fire phone can't access mobile data and wondering if anyone knew why? ive turned the mobile data on and it won't work. really annoyed about it to be honest as i am paying for this service and cant use it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for calls i never made?

I pay £11 a month and i have had nearly £80 taken out of my account for calls and services i havent used.ive called o2 and some woman said you have check the numbers youve rang on your account.what do i do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling My Pay and Go Go Go tariff

How can I cancel my Pay and Go Go Go tariff as I now live abroad and am paying 10 pounds every time I top up for nothing. If I could get all the benefits of such a package while abroad then that would be great. Do I need to change tariff?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos