Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAYG annual cost

Hi. I'm trying to find out how much I have paid in top-ups for my Sony experia J in the last 12 months. I can't find anywhere in "My O2" where this info is available. I would like to know, as there may be a cheaper deal available with a contract, eve...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please enter a valid O2 MBB Number.

I just got a O2 tablet sim, but when i try and activate it at mbb.o2.co.uk i get the message "Please enter a valid O2 MBB Number". does anyone know why it says this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 mobiles on same account, can I separate them?

I have a Pay monthly phone and my mum has recently got a pay monthly phone. As she doesn't have a credit history, I have put her on my 02 Account but it means that I pay for both my own and my mum's contract. How do I put her bank details in so she p...

rusty51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Long term customer at the end of his tether

I've been with O2 since they were BTCellnet and have been very happy up until a couple of years ago. O2 insurance has gone right downhill. My latest experience was that they didn't have my model in stock and so offered me 3 replacement handsets, but ...

• 38 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling auto top-up

Hi, I need to cancel my auto top-up on my O2 phone. Please can someone send me the website link to do this. Or can I do it at any O2 store? Many thanksD.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Refresh contract payments?

So i upgraded my phone last month to the new o2 Refresh contract and a new shiny S5 and i was all happy and smiley until yesterday.At dinner time yest i was basically cut off. and noone could get hold of me. I assumed it must be a signal issue in my ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with sim swap.

Can someone help me please, recently swapped tarrifs (still on a pay monthly). Was told I needed to perform a sim swap as my new service has 4G.Did a sim swap as described however now I get no coverage using either my old or new sim.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Refresh - Termination Charge

Anyone have any experience with this? I wanted to move from O2 to Three - (for the unlimited data and free data romaing abroad).I was told that if I paid off the handset part of my bill (£260) then I'd be free to leave whenever with no other cancella...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g wrexham

in the last week I've been noticing that I've started to get a weak 4g signal around wrexham anyone else had this?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos