Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Previous bills

I used to be able to see previous bills going back for more than a year. Now I can only see a few months. What can I do to access bills from the beginning of 2014?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible customer service

I recently made the very bad decision to join O2 and have had the pleasure of spending the last 10 days without a working phone because they have messed up porting my old number.This was then topped off today by one of O2 representatives hanging up o...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Chages daily

Hi Just upgraded to new phone, everythings ok, but every day it takes £1 off my credit for using data. Data what data I havent even been on the internet. Been into settings, but cant find find how to disable the chargeshope you can helpRay

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Madness

I've been looking out for a new contract now that my current one has expired. I'm not upgrading my iPhone 5 as the 6 is too big for my pockets, so I've been looking at Sim only dealsIt seems very silly I can get cheaper from Carphone Warehouse/02, th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vat receipts

Why cant we just print off the vat receipt, I dont need the other 15 pages odd.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have an Iphone 3G

I have an IPhone 3g (one of the first ones) and have acquired an Iphone 4s from E-bay which I'm reliably informed is unlocked. Unfortunately the sim card must be smaller as my present sim card cannot be inserted into the phone. What's the best way to...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount on my monthly payment

Hi all, I am nearly up for renewal on my contract and I have had a discount through my husband being in the armed forces,obviously this was 2 years ago but I'm just wondering if I will be able to use it again if I take out another contract....TIA

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos