Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 0800 numbers

Why can I not call 0800 numbers from my pay monthly phone? I am told to remove the first 0 and try again.I have now found I have been charged £5.40 for three phone calls to a free phone number which doesn't even come out of my minutes.This is ridicul...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract confusion with O2

Hi, A little advice if I may. I Started an O2 Contract on 29/4/13 over 24 months. So a few questions:- 1) What date will the final bill be dated (My current Bill date is 1st of the month, Bill payed 15th month)2) When will my final payment be due. By...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & go

Is there a tariff where I can just pay for what I use. The big bundle seems to be another monthly contract, but not a contract and I do not use all the allowances so I then run out of service each time the month runs out. I want to be able to top up ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Upgrade

Hi Prob been asked loads before. Contract due to end in a few days & want to change to the "simplicity" option ie no new phone. However got a few days left to run on contract and want to make sure I dont end up cancelling the current contract as ther...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking mobile

i have a blackberry q10 that was on 02 refresh and i have payd off the q10 as i wanted a change i would like to know how i can go abbout getting the q10 unlocked i was wondering if i could go in store and thay would unlock it i allso want it unlocked...

Contract transfer

all i required was my nbr to be transferred from one contract to another, and as both contracts are with o2 i assumed this was simple. The chat is worse than zero if this is possible, had to use the fon and speak direct , kept being transferred to ot...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple recipient texts

I seem to be charges for picture messaging if I send text to more than one person or use emojis...ended up with extra £4 on my bill

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! just bought sim card today

what the hell???? took me all day to try and top up as kept saying whoops there is problem we are sorting it took them from five till half nine then finally get to top up and activate sim get confirmation email saying done and topped up go to use it ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot get data - only voice/sms

At some point today I stopped getting any kind of data - G, 3G or 4G. I can normally get good 4G and decent 3G but at the moment I'm only getting voice/sms capability. I've tried the following: Battery pullRemoving, rubbing and reinserting simSearchi...

ChrisH by Level 3: Thinker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancellation of mobile

Well done, by the time a "consultant" was available to speak to me my mobile had run flat.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos