Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

4445 rip off

OK - it's only 25p, but how many people fall for it.I get a standard text from O2 saying I can opt out from my bolt-on by calling 4445. I do that - get charged 25p - then select the menu item for bolt-ons, which tells me to call 4444 - which is free!...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Keep My Number LOL

I recently switched from pay as you go to pay monthly. The new SIM had a different number so I fileed in the form online at keepmynumber. you would think as I have been withO2 for at least 10 years it would be straightforward. NOT AT ALL!!!! I am sti...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

poor customer service advice / response S

I inadvertently blocked my voice mail yesterday about 5pm I called customer services I was told to text "reset" to 802901 I was told I would be sent a code to reactivate my voicemail I calledd customer services again to check this and was told it wou...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g wifi

I need 100gb of 4g Mifi from O2 is that possible and if so what cost? I'm wth Ee currently and looking to change. I've tried O2 Chat and frankly it's about as useful as Percy Thrower to hand gliding. So if anyone in the O2 community is in the know pl...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing phone

I know I'm probably asking a stupid question if I go into Tesco and buy a phone can i put my o2 sim card in and won't change a thing on my sim only contract

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting limits on bills

Hi does anyone know how to set limits on call charges or even notifications when call costs go over a certain amount?

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM

My contract with O2 for my Samsung Galaxy smartphone finished in March. I've finally got around to looking at my options and checking how I used data. I'm keeping my phone but changing to a Pay monthly 30 day contract for £9.50 a month. I've just rec...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls

I am currently in Florida and have a monthly payment account but my phone does not work up pick up another local provider, need help please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need my bills from 2007

Hi there is it possible to get a copy of some of my bills from 2007? I have checked in My O2 n can't find how to do it anywhere. Any help wud b greatly appreciated xxxx

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canceling contract after Contract has expired and now got a PAC code

Hi, I have read the online guides which are all extremely helpful as well as all the other threads, however its still not completely obvious as to what Im trying to find out. Basicly, My contract has just ended and was due for a free upgrade however ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos