Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! With held numbers

Hi am an receiving lots of private numbers calls plus a threatening message, is there anyway to find out the private number?

Resolved! Paying final bill on leaving

I left o2 on 20th July using PACcode. Since then you have billed me for a normal monthly payment which I am not paying. You have also billed me for what looks like a closing bill for £2.60 which I would certainly pay but I cannot find out how to.

Len2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM HAS BECOME UNREGISTERED

MY SIM HAS AUTOMATICALLY BECOME UNREGISTERED AND I NEED TO USE MY PHONE URGENTLY. NEED TO HAVE THE SIM RE REGISTERED.

PS63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly payment change

I took out 2 SIM only deals identical at 20 pounds a month ,I'm being charged over 31 pounds for my number,why?

1976jph by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message received saying I made an order

Good morning, I’ve woken up to a message thanking me for making an order at around 3am this morning but I haven’t. order says no charges but it’s still a little concerning

Myo2 app won't let me pay my bill

Whenever I load the myo2 app to pay my bill it says they are doing maintenance and to try again later. Its been doing this for about 4 days now. I've cleared cache etc but it still won't work. Is there a wider issue with the app?

Rross46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

change payment date

how do i change a payment date please?My wages will be changing date so I need to amend my direct debits.

LandP38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you use COSMOTE in Kos, Greece

I'm in KOS, Greece.As it borders with Turvey, network auto selected is VODAFONE TR, but will cost a bomb to make calls or texts.Can I use any of the below networks for free in my inclusive plan for my UK mobile number (as I can manually select these ...

Resolved! Cancellation of Disney Plus

When I first joined O2 I was given Disney Plus as an extra.I have never used it and am not likely to.However I found a note saying that my free subscription will end on August 5.I wish to cancel before being charged for a service I do not want.How do...

djf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos