Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Media card

I had software problems with my Blackberry Z10, while been sent off for repairs, I was using an ol Blackberry phone, after it came back from repair and inserted my media card it was showing this message "Your media card are encrypted on another devic...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over Charge

I checked my bill and then my bank account and found I'd been charged more than the bill amount !!! How can I trust o2 ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call sim verses Data sim

I have just purchased a Sim free Sony Xperia Z3 tablet model SGP621 which has 3G & 4G capabilities. I would like some advice on which sim to put in it. I know it needs a nano sim, but do I need a call sim or data sim? My mobile contract with O2 is PA...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 pay mobile broadband new tariffs

As o2 have stoped the data roll over and said the tariffs are changes any one know what they are on payg mobile broadband on o2? Many thanks

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! anyone successfully managed to unlock their phone?

I've been using the following page: https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form I've tried four times now, and they keep sending me unhelpful text messages telling me I've failed the security questio...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

No longer with O2, still got a Bill and O2 won't unlock my phone.

I used to be on O2 Refresh Contract, was paying through the nose for virtually nothing in return. So when the network in my area went down for 4 weeks, we all opted to leave O2 and go to Three where we're paying less for a lot of great rewards. I pai...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! REPLACEMENT PHONE WHILE PHONE BEING REPAIRED?

Title says it all really, looking at getting my iPhone repaired via 02 insurance, but do I get a replacement phone in the meantime, what type of phone will it be and do I have the same number?Thanks

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancellation of the contract from abroad

Hi I would like to cancel my contract. I am not in England at the moment and don't intent to come back anytime soon. My contract should have been expired in april but it seems o2 has renewed it without my consent. I haven't been in England since Sept...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos