Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 Travel - Malaga (Spain)

Afternoon All, Off to sunny, hopefully, Malaga in August, have used o2 Travel in other destinations i.e. Dublin (painfully slow) anyone have experience in this region i.e will data slow down after 100MB per day? Any thoughts appreciated, Cheers.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! outstanding bill

Hi i want to pay my outstanding bill but i cant ring any of the numbers off my mobile as it just cutts off straight away and i only have access to this phone, how do i pay as i need to use my phone????

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh Device Plan

Is it possible to pay additional amounts directly towards the device part of the refresh contract or is it only possible to pay off the remaining amount?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Midnight large data usage

Hi allI've a Sony Z3 Compact with a 500mb monthly limit.Since I've had this phone (about 3 months) I've come close to using my full allowance, with regular midnight, 00:00:00, data grabs.All the data is used by mobile.o2.co.uk (as is all the data)Exa...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung s6 edge stopped working

hi ive only had my phone couple months now and took it off charge tonight before i went out and when i took it out my pocket i cant get it on,there is a flashing blue light at the top left,any suggestions

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 is a joke

I ordered a tablet on line to b added to my current account. Got passed and sorted delivery. Then o2 web site crashed so i had to ring o2 again. They told me they wud have to place another order. Well the o2 sales team did 5 credit checks which block...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number to SIM-only?

Fairly simple question- have been on my existing phone and tariff for nearly 4 years and am looking to upgrade to a Galaxy-S5. After doing some intensive research, the best deal I could come up with was a combination of a SIM-only one (3rd party sell...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Matter ungoing since 25/5/15 now loosing the will

Since I last posted here in may @Anonymous number causing chargeseili02 eili02 Level 2: ApprenticeMay 2509825131803I've followed all advised steps and contacted 02 by phone customer service operative really didn't speak enough English to actully unde...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Refunds - How Long

So in April I finally had enough of o2's DREADFUL network. A network where of you were on the edge of 4g then calls and texts would fail. A network where you may see h+ on your phone but with no capacity behind it, it wouldn't work. A network where s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos