Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking a phone

Can anyone tell me why O2 charge £15 to unlock a phone, when I have been loyal to this network for 20 years and am only leaving because their charges are now far in excess of other providers? I'm told there is no e-mail facilities to contact customer...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I took out a contract for my ex-partner...

So, I was stupid and took out a contract for my (at the time) long-term partner. He has now moved out and seems to be using his phone to gamble and stuff online using o2 payments or whatever it's called. Is there a way I can transfer the contract to ...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Simplicity Plans

I see that all the simplicity plans have gone up by at least 50p, but they are all now 4G ready - so you can get 4G (albeit only 100mb of it) for £8.50.

• 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't I use my American VISA card to pay my bill??

Seriously though, why am I not able to use my American VISA card to pay my bill?? VISA cards are accepted world wide, yet O2 seems to be in the stone ages and won't let my payment process?? Please tell me there is a way around this?!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

my tariff

Is there any better bundles on £10 a month pay as you go ? As i only get 100 mins n 1000 text deal ??

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Refresh Upgrade!

I have a blackberry 8520 on simplicity 100 month contract with bolt-ons and i have just upgraded my phone using the refresh option via the website to a samsung galaxy s4 that is ment to be delivered some time tomorow. I have noticed that all the info...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I pad sim

Hi there i was wodering if you can top up an i pad sim on the computer because O2 are telling me you can't and i would like to know if thats ture or notThanks

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Phone Abroad

Hi, I lost my iPhone 4S in Spain on Monday. The phone lines are currently closed, is there any way I can cancel my lost sim and get a new one sent to me now? I put the phone into lost mode but I'd like to get this done ASAP. Thanks

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lowing Tariff

Hi, Just a quick enquiry with regards to whether it's possible to reduce my tarrifc charge per month. I'm currently on a £27 (£14.55 + £12.50 Insurance) tarrfic, which includes 1GB Data, unlimited minutes, & unlimited text messages for the iPhone 5S....

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1012632776 (KMM1108092642I15977L0KM)

we cancelled this tel in jan and moved over to vodaphone on a new iphone 6 once out 1 yr contracy expired-the new supplier told us that they would transfer the old number across and that there was nothing for us to do accordingly as we have ceased to...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos