Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Message sign with Exclamation mark

Ive just moved to O2 mobile and been using the service fine. However i have noticed a small message symbol with an exclamation mark after i send txts, i didnt get this at first. I have read the message details and it says pending, i didnt get this be...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FED UP. Called O2 4 times today, every time i get through the ARDUOUS options lists the call gets cut off as soon as it starts ringing. So i try texting for some online help. That doesnt work either.SORT IT OUT, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I recently bou...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g on pay and go

Is it true that in order to get access to 4g I have to get a £15 bundle ? It's costs the same as 3G on the other networks !!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switchfire Ltd / unwanted text / unwanted charges

I received an unsolicited text on 29th jan from 'payforit' saying I had downloaded a adult video and I was being charged £5 and if I had a problem to click a link or call a phone number... Of course I thought this was a pure spam text so I ignored it...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

My orders

I am unable to track my order, it's not appearing in myO2

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service

I've called cs before and no problems. Yet today when I called the 202 and 0344 8090202 numbers I get past the menu to have the call disconnected. This is blatantly rude. If the call volumes are high then spare customers from going through the menus ...

Raelik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and go top up

Hey I used my the money I'd saved up using me 10% of my monthly top ups to credit my phone because I didn't have the cash to pay for it and I topped up my phone to £10 as I normally would to recieve my free texts but when it came around to get my fre...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Voice Mail Help

Hiya,Apologies if this question has been asked before, if the answer is actually very simple or both, but I am having a little issue that I'm hoping any of you could help me out with? I have an iPhone 4S that I am using with an O2 Pay & Go account, s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my Contract

Hi,Does anyone have an email address I can use to cancel my contract. I won't be needing my UK contract as I am currently overseas and it is up in May. So an email address would be ideal, but cannot find one on the site, and live chat no good where I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos