Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Texting from the U.K. to Europe

Hi,I have a friend in Switzerland who I would like to text and I live in the U.K.I'm on a Pay Monthly tariff which is 500 mb of data, 500 mins and Unlimited texts. I'm guessing it will cost me extra to text outside of the U.K. and the unlimited texts...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed calls - even when he is three feet away!

Calls from the hospital and from wife in hospital (call shown on Recents), calls from a supplier and now a call from a guy stood next to me. His phone rings, proof he has dialled correctly, but nothing on my phone. Both on O2. Why am I missing so man...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot deactivate (turn off) voicemail using 1760

Hi there, Googling around I found the way to turn off the voicemail on my O2 pay monthly contract is to dial 1760 (dialing 1750 will supposedly turn it back on). I am doing as told (there is even a youtube video to show you the complicated procedure)...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 30% employee discount

Was told when taking out new iPhone 6 contract that I could use my boyfriends 30% employee discount. Where do I find the open code?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is obtaining a third Pay monthly contract possible?

I have been with O2 for almost a year now (by July) and had applied for a second pay monthly contract in November last year for a family member. I am hoping to get a third for my brother, but am unable to find much about whether I would have to wait ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised Text Message Bill

Hi Is there a way of seeing what date and time text messages were sent? All I can see is how many I sent to which numbers not the date and time of which they were sent? Thanks Tanya

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointed with O2 Signal and more disappointed with tech response

SO... I've suffered silently for months with a signal issue in my work postcode SW1E5HJ. I have 3g intermittently up until around 1pm every day, then it drops out and I have no 3g at all, until a varying time each day when it goes back to being inter...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! getting my bill

You say I can't see my bill as you've changed the system at your end and now insist I change my browser!Please let me know why I should change.If not, then let me know how I can upgrade my browser with least inconvenience.This is important as I need ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Worst Service Ever Had

I left my phone, Nokia 1020, in the O2 store to be send to repair due the microphone was not working, basically this was not function correctly, when I was making calls people were not able to listening my voice. When I was using the record facility ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos