Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 have messed up my bill once again

Hi everyone need advice here.o2 messed up my account back in june,then sent me an astronomical bill.Was told it was all resolved and it will be cleared by o2 customer services and the complaints team.My bill has arrived and once again i owe out money...

Resolved! Is O2 the worst company for customer service?

Terrible support - simple question - to link two accounts - but unable to get a solution. Takes ages to talk to someone then all they do is send you an out of date youtube clip and you've no alternative but to lump it or rejoin the queue. Worst custo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay By Mobile

Just had an online chat with O2 customer service and ended it frustation. The person was totally clueless!!! I'm paying £30 via Boku and I get message: "Sorry, you've reached your O2 spend limit. This payment would take you over that limit. Please tr...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change bank details

Hi I can't seem to figure out how to change my bank account details. I have downloaded the O2 app and created a 4 digit pin and that take me to my account but I can see where it says I can change my bank details

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data sharing

I have two phones on the same account, both on a sharing tariff but they can't share each other's data, how do I go about setting this up as I can't find anything on my O2?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance and a merged account

Hi I have three phones under my name with O2. One for me (the first to come to O2), my daughters (the second), my son's (the third and the most recently added one). When I added my daughters all was fine no issues. My sons was added and somehow they ...

Resolved! Hey all

Just a quick question is it possible to have my tariff changed to a more affordable one. My phone was taken out last year and i also had a tablet out early on this year the thing is my situation is going to be changing and i dont think im going to be...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

I received my new phone at 1pm today and arranged the sim swap (keeping the same number). My old phone says no signal and new phone has full signal, but I'm only getting texts come through to my old phone? I can text and call from my new phone and th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos