Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Signal

what are we paying for

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STILL NO SERVICE

I have had 'no service' or no bars of signal from around 5/6pm this evening, does anyone know how this problem could be solved?

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

no network

What the hell is going on with o2 today

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network

Thanks O2, I lost earnings tonight as they couldn't contact me to deliver orders

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! premium and information services

Hi, on my bill I have been charged for premium and information services, but what is this? I have used the online chat a couple of times, is it that?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying my bill

Hi can anyone help me please before I throw my phone at the wall lol. I have been cut off as direct debit didn't go through so need to pay my bill ASAP. I've tried to call but won't let me do it over the phone and can't find anyway of doing it online...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop texting me questionnaires!

I never have any signal and data here is a joke yet you constantly ask for my feedback. I give it to you and nothing changes. Let me offer a suggestion. Stop asking if it makes no difference! All these people complaining about not having service, wel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost effective package.

I am extreemly hard of hearing and prefer not to use speech but text. I use O2 pay as you go and its costing me 14 pence to send a text. Is there a more cost effective package that I could use?I did try to make contact through the customer service nu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Major Outage

A huge part of the O2 network seems to be down - who else if affected? After about 3 hours of being in denial on twitter they now are 'currently looking into the number of similar tweets' rather than telling people to turn their phone on and off agai...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos