Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 refresh

I have just paid the amount outstanding for my handset on o2 refresh because I was planning on a new phone... Can I now cancel my o2 contract altogether now I have paid my phone off? I have seen cheaper elsewhere so after being with o2 since before t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security Deposit Refund for Returned Handset

On the 12th May I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S6. I had to pay a £49.99 upfromt payment and in addition 02 wanted a £350.00 security deposit, which I paid. I then decided that I did not want the handset or contract so on the 18th May I returned the devi...

• 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expensive payments for rubbish service!

I changed to O2 as I was led to believe that I would get better reception with this Company. I was locked into a 2 year contract (thankfully finishing this August). I get dreadull reception. I am unable to recieve or make calls, texts sometimes arriv...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

direct debit

why can no one at 02 set up a direct debit? I have been trying since January to set one up. Every month I have to phone up and get told that its all set up. Then I find a threatening text message to say the bill hasnt been paid! This is for my elderl...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spend credid

Hi .Could you help me how to get  suspecta access from O2 

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

Am going to Madeira shortly and decided to opt for o2Travel so as suggested in the instructions I sent a text to 23336 with O2TRAVEL as the message. As far as I can see I do not already have this as can find no reference to it in My o2. I know it can...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buy out

How much to buy out my contract

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! other

Hi,I have a question,a few days ago an agreement made with you,I got a phone,tablet with a new number,but i dont really he is responsible is the ability to switch it easier to remember,can you choose?what you have available? greet Klaudia Wisniewska