Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Rubbish

No online bill payments anymore customer service is pants not had a problem since been with O2 but now problems are coming here there and everywhere defiantly not re doing a contract with them

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Activating a Pay and Go sim too early.

I ordered an international sim to take on holiday. The idea was I'd put in an old phone to use while out and about, in markets and on boats for example. That way, if it was slolen or dropped into the sea it woundn't really matter. And the calls would...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Open discount

I was informed today that 02 have open discount for john Lewis partners, was told it's a new thing but looked at other posts before and some have mentioned this going back to 2010!! Due for upgrade end of June but told if I wait this offer will have ...

Sharon2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service at home

Since the storms in February I have had no service when trying to use my 'phone at home (Ansdell area of FY8). I'm on Pay Monthly so have the TuGo app which isn't what I would call reliable and my husband has a business SIM so can't use TuGo. My mobi...

AndreaP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to transfer from Samsung S3 Mini to Iphone 5c?

Ok, as you will gather I am not tech savvy! I have a sim-only pay monthly O2 contract with my old Samsung S3 mini (which takes a standard sim card). Can I just cut the sim down to nano size and set it up in my new Iphone 5c (which is locked to O2)? A...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing

I've just signed up for sharing data 5g one and it sent me a credit agreement but how do I sign it lol

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment declined message?

hello, i've just joined today and its my first post, please be gentle lol i have contacted O2 via the live chat service for the past 2 days with a query i have. basically what's happening is when i try to make in-app purchases i keep getting "payment...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone died but still managed to rack up a huge bill

I was overseas at the weekend in the Netherlands and on Friday night I put my iPhone 6 on charge but when I woke the phone was red hot and had a blank screen. No matter what I did I could not turn the phone on or get it to do anything, the only respo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data connection!

Evening folks, So the last three days, my data at home (BN1) has been non existent! I've looked on the checker, everything's supposedly fine. I've had Internet settings resent, and installed them. Checked manually the settings, rebooted, nothing... L...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade code

Hey I am tying to upgrade my iPhone online but it not send the code 

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos