Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Displayed number when calling from abroad

Hello, wondering if anyone can help me.If I make a phone call whilst roaming in Europe, will my number be displayed with a +44 to the receiver or the country code for whatever country I am in at the time?Thanks for any help.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I keep my old tariff when swapping to a new SIM?

Hi everyone, I'm currently on the old PAYG "Text and Call" tariff. But I've got a new phone and have ordered a new "Big Bundles" micro sim card for it as my old sim card won't fit. When I do a sim swap, do I keep my old tariff, or will I be automatic...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End Of Contract

Hi, It's 20 days until I'm at the end of an o2 24 month contract. I have now purchased a new phone and o2 contract which starts/arrives in 15 days. Will there be a problem to switch phones a few days early from my existing contract? Do I need to canc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My sim swap hasnt worked

I am changing from pay as you go to contract and followed the instructions by text to swap my sim. Its been 60 hrs now (its supposed to be up to 24hrs) and my old sim hasnt deactivated and I dont want to do it again just incase it mucks up the whole ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5c

I sent my iPhone 5c back in a Jiffy bag an advisor was aware of this as she sent out the bag I've sent it back and stil being charged for phone and contract an it's been returned with in the 14 days

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go to monthly

Hi I used to have a pay and go sim and I now I have a monthly sim but I used the same email address for both accounts and now it won't change to the monthly one so I can see my bill

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone isnt conecting to network provider

hi i payed my phone bill on the 26/06/2015 that was over due & now i am up to date my services are still restricted and on my o2 account it is saying that i havent payed my contract, i have a bank statement stating that i have paid in the full amount...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

i have a sim only contract that expires on 27/07/2015 do I have I have to give notice to quit in writing

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about o2 Refresh Upgrade

hi everyone,i was thinking of upgrading my o2 refresh phone. the question i got is that i havent got a good credit history. so my partners mother got the phone for me and i changed the direct debit from her bank account to my bank account. when i do ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos