Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code Help

My pay monthly contract ends on 16th June and I'm choosing not to renew my contract and switch provider. I spoke with 02 yesterday but ended the call slightly confused.Do I gave to give EXACTLY 30 days notice in order to not receive any exit fees? I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Charges from Bermuda

Had a short break with the wife. We went on a Dutch dash sailing from Hull to Europoort on Wed night. A day in Rotterdam visiting Keukenhof Gardens and sailed back on Thurs night from Europoort lading in Hull on Friday morning. I have now data charge...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards not forthcoming

O2 sent me a message saying I would get an extra £20 allowance if I topped up once by 8th May.I topped up on 5th May but no £20 allowance has been added.Where is it?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

im upgrading my phone, already sold my old one. to order my phone online it says enter the verification number sent to your phone. i dot have a phone to check and its not sending through to TUGO. help

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! activating my new sim after loosing old one

hi ,I have been trying for the last day or so trying to activate my sim card, tried customer service , absolutely no chance on chat , is there an email or another way of contacting them thanks in advance

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! offers from talk talk

I am with talk talkbroadband they are offering me unlimited mobile data, unlimited minutes and txts and 30 day rolling contract for £12.00 a month. I am on pay as you go and spend £10.00 per month and somtimes can be £15.00 per month, have been with ...

brian54 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Additional Charges

I am posting this in an attempt to get the additional charges removed from my account.I am currently in Nepal and was caught up in the earthquake that hit and lost WiFi access. So to contact family and friends I put my sim back in my phone, to let th...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cracked screen

hi i got a new sony experia z3 on pay monthly just over a week ago and today i accidently dropped it and cracked the top right of the screen can i get it repaired at all??thanks

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle

HiI topped up last week in the O2 shop.I'm on a £15 PAYG big bundle where I get 200 min. 1GB data and 2000 texts.Know I see that £15 big bundle offers you 750 min, how come I never got this amount?BWRichard

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 wont unlock Samsung after completion of contract

Hi all, I requested O2 unlock my phone via the online form and over the phone on more than one occassion and I continuously receive the same response other than the one received this evening via email, as follows; 'We are really sorry that we have no...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos