Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I need my bills from 2007

Hi there is it possible to get a copy of some of my bills from 2007? I have checked in My O2 n can't find how to do it anywhere. Any help wud b greatly appreciated xxxx

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canceling contract after Contract has expired and now got a PAC code

Hi, I have read the online guides which are all extremely helpful as well as all the other threads, however its still not completely obvious as to what Im trying to find out. Basicly, My contract has just ended and was due for a free upgrade however ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ludicrous bill!!!

I am on the £10.50 per month tariff, the most this has ever been is around £17. I now have a bill for £116+. After chatting on-line with a customer services rep 2 weeks ago I was told their system doesn't fail and this must be correct!!! I asked that...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost to text a UK 07 Number in Spain

Hi, I have been texting Spain for the last week and I was wondering how much it cost? Nothing has appeared in my O2 app or billing page. The two numbers are 07 UK based phones (one is EE and the other is Vodafone). Thanks,Em

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract and requesting PAC code

Just been onto live chat to cancel my contract by giving 30 days notice which takes me up until end of contract agreement. Asked for PAC code and was told there would be an additional charge for this even though payment in full for 24 month contract ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

Just been on live chat for 20 minutes to cancel my sim only contract. I was asked repeatedly my reasons for cancellation (even though I had been very to the point from the start - I had already purchased another mobile with another provider). I had t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Card

I'm already a pay and go customer but I ordered a pay monthly phone on the internet the phone has come but I haven't got a sim card with it.. will I get a new sim card come in the post or not and when as I cant use my phone without it.. it tells me m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service?

I've been on hold for 33 minutes tonight just to upgrade my account. Maybe I need to upgrade my network to one that answers the phone?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open - what do you get ?

I upgraded my phone in September 2013 via an O2 store and used the o2 open code to get 30% off the libe rental. I want to upgrade later this year and after looking on here saw a link which stated that with o2 open you also get 25% off the price of th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos