Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HELP! Renewing tarriffs before anniversary

Okay so i recently topped up and received the 3000 "unlimited" simplicity texts, i used them all and now wish to get the £10 big bundle, can i cancel my current tariff to activate a new one before aug 10th or do i need to wait for it to auto renew?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving abroad with Pay and Go

Hi. I'm moving abroad in September - a long-term move, and was just wondering what is best to do with my phone. I'm currently on Pay and Go. I will be moving to Spain, and have heard that O2 have an equivalent/sister company in Spain. Is it possible ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over Charged??

Just received my bill... 158£!!?...So we booked our first girls holiday a few months ago to Turkey, Just days before we flew we found out about the events that happened in Tunisia, I know Turkey is 'apparently' a safe place to travel to according to ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adult contact

About 18 months ago, I paid the £1 to lift the restrictions, but due to a begging call, got my number changed, managed to get the adult restriction lifted from the new number, but today I found it's been put back in place. And as the contract is a re...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to pay my bill

I want to pay my bill but my my incoming and outgoing calls have both been disconected , and I don't have a landline could you lease call me

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocking my iPhone

I'm trying to get my iphone(s) unblocked and I am abroad, so can't call o2. I filled in the online form, but it says I failed security (!) - now trying to get hold of someone to discuss my account, but wifi isn't quick enough to do live chat and I ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring numbers

I upgraded my phone 6 weeks ago and took out a new contract. I was given a temporary number and told to ring customer services to transfer my old one over. I did this, I spoke to an online guru and filled out a request form yet I still have the tempo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't get through to anyone to upgrade / cancel contract

I've been trying to speak to someone in Customer Services for 5 days. I have been on hold for at least 30 minutes every single time. It's appalling. I need someone to call me on my mobile so I can actually speak to someone. I'm not wasting anymore of...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What do l have to do to be able to speak to someone at O2!?

l ordered a new phone yesterday, which should have arrived today. When l was trying to order it, despite me changing my address three times, it was still generating the old one well after an hour. Eventually when it did change, l was able to place my...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos