Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract ended

My contract ended in May. I never got in touch with 02 as I had thought it would automatically end. However now I have received an email saying a bill is unpaid and they'll be disconnecting the device also that there is a termination charge of £30.14...

murph01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot top up?!

ringing 4444 it says the service is unavailable and they're trying to fix the issue, but this is so frustrating, been like that for me for at least an hour! Voucher or trying landline nor web top up - none of them works, and I need to text! IS anyone...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text charges from abroad

Hi I have a contract monthly phone with unlimited texts, but as I am going to Cyprus (Protarus) I want to know if I send a text back to the UK will this come off my allowance or will I be charged seperately. Also do I need to add a bolt on to the pho...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I buy a Data Bolt On?

I have run out of data for this month and wish to buy a Bolt On top up, but cannot easily see how to do this via the shop. Please can you offer me some guidance.Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 refresh turns into O2 stale

o2 are nothing but greedy money grabbers who have no loyalty to their customers.I wanted to pay my device off on o2 refresh of £60 but because i pay it through my wife's bank they say i can not pay it off due to some policy. bearing in mind they have...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract

What's the earliest I can cancel my 24 month contract which started in December 2014? I've been entirely unhappy with the monthly cost which I believe was misrepresented to me upon purchase and, furthermore, the network coverage has been (more so rec...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Hi, I have just bought my partner a new phone on the o2 refresh, for some reason o2 asked for a deposit of £450 for an iPhone 6. Needing a new phone asap i ordered her a Samsung Ace for the time being. Obviously i can upgrade anytime so what happens ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos