Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S5 network or sim card error

I need help with my phone cuz its not letting people ring me or ring out and it keeps saying network or sim card error and its only just happened had the phone for over a year with no problems and now this, any help id be grateful

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 top up

just to say there is something wrong with your on line paying as i have tride to top up my phone since sunday i have tride it about 10 or 12 times and there is nothing wrong with my card as its your end as it says something is wrong when its not my c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up card

How do I get 02 to send me out a top up card for my new phone xx

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering a replacement SIM

I was getting a new PAYG mobile and it takes a different sized SIM, a nano, so thought I would order a replaced for my fixed full sized SIM. Did this on-line and my details were taken - no SIM arrived Now got the mobile, so tried again using 'live ch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching between international and normal SIM card.

Hello, I would like to know if after switching from the normal SIM card to the international card to make cheap international calls, we can take it back, from international to normal SIM, keeping the telephone number. Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock code not accepted

I paid to have my pay monthly wap phone unlocked about a year ago. I briefly used the phone on the Tesco network to make sure the phone was indeed unlocked and it worked fine. I have since only used the phone on o2 but today wanted to try using anoth...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit date NOT changed as requested

I called O2 last month to amend my Direct Debit date and this month they still attempted to take the money on the wrong date, this means i am now going to be charged by my bank! How can I change this and it actually change without having to wait to s...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh - Getting my head around it...

Hi folks,Can someone in simple terms explain O2 Refresh under the following circumstances.I have £345 left to pay on the phone part of my plan.If I were to pay that off tomorrow, what happens to the tariff part? Does that slate also get wiped clean?

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! URGENT - PHONE LOST

O2, since you have set no provisions for an emergency number for people to call when their phones are lost/stolen, and since your generic number is giving me a stupid message telling me that it's unlikely I can speak to anyone today due to the wait t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying online

Why is it soooo difficult to make a payment online ? I don't want to use the phone - I just want a simple "make a one off payment" facility on the app or on main website page !! 3 days I've been looking - it's not there. Phoned and told a customer se...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos