Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! preloaded dongle

I bought a preloaded 3gb dongle from argos, I couldn't get on line so bought 1gb pay as you go, still couldn't activate the preloaded 3gb. I went on the O2 guru live chat facility to get help but it used three quarters of the data I had just bought b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ferry roaming charges - also relevant for cruise ships

As this is trending at the moment I though I would add some inf that is available when u use the ferry's /cruise's website. This one is the one on the Brittany ferries web site and you get this inf when u buy the ticket. This will apply to most,altho...

• 35 replies
  • 3 kudos

Declined a contract

Hi, I applied for an iPhone on contract with O2 but in the shop it was declined straight away without an explanation , so I checked my credit reference as I have never been declined credit. And there is nothing on there, I have a very good rating . S...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi goes off

Got a text to say I have used 80% of my data. Should be on WiFi in the house where I use it most. It seems to stop connecting. Got a Lumia 950.

audrey213 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and Go

Why do Pay & Go phones have a monthly tariff? I thought PAYG meant that you could pay for just what you used. Paying a minimum amount every month seems to defeat the whole point of having a PAYG phone. If I don't top up one month will my phone not wo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up

I topped up with O2 and ended up with a big bundle which i dont need and dont want,I went to the O2 shop the next time,told them i did not want a big bundle,as the phone i was topping up i just used for playing games on,but lo and behold when the top...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! close my account with O2

I have an account with O2, about 3 years.I made a contract to get a new mobile phone in January 2013, which ended this year 2015 in January.But continue to withdraw money from my account, the same amount as if I were to pay the mobile phone when I al...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos