Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

phone trouble at home

I have 3 different phones all o2 which work fine apart from my home where they all keep dropping calls and breaking up when I am talking was fine until 3 months ago .Faulted it to 02 but they say everything is fine and I should come on here for advic...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 24month contract expiring in 4 days

Please, i need to inform O2 my contract will soon expire, how can I inform them on my O2 website or do I need to go to the store? Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades

I phoned up o2 bad did all for my upgrade filled all the online stuff out but forgot to see when the phone would be dispatched or arrive is there any way to find out and looked on upgrade of app says we are sorting it out

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s Plus, Gold 128gb

There are a lot of people it seems who pre-ordered the iPhone and it has not been received - mine is a slightly different situation so apologies if offending anyone. I ordered the iPhone 6s Plus on Friday and was told 'up to four weeks' for delivery....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

is anyone trying to get through on live chat? I have been waiting for over 30 minutes!!

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having a nightmare with O2!

Well i received my new iphone 6s on friday no problem but ever since i've been chasing O2 because they haven't yet put my account on my O2, my number brings nothing up on there system but they have a record of my order etc.. Spent nearly 45 minutes o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill paid but not reconnected

Hello I was hoping someone could help me I have been disconnected from the 22nd of September I cannot receive or make calls, I paid the outstanding balance yesterday morning via my o2 on the website. I haven't been reconnected so I spoke to the live ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! family bolt on

I added the family bolt on to my o2 contract i added my mums o2 number and it says it is active but it still takes my minutes for calling her i am allowed up to four o2 family and friends i only have the one how do i stop it from still using my minut...

Resolved! Getting rid of Pay as You Go deal

I'm currently on a Pay as you Go £15 deal. I want to unlock my phone which requires having £15 on my account, but when I top up by £15 it is automatically taken out of my credit. Rather than paying £30 does anyone know how to exit a deal like this to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go to pay monthly help

I've just got a brand new contract and come from a p&g. I also transferred my old number. It is all set up and I am fully pm now. However I just received a text message (that I receive every3 months) telling me that as of 27/09 I have earnt £15 from ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos