Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! close my account with O2

I have an account with O2, about 3 years.I made a contract to get a new mobile phone in January 2013, which ended this year 2015 in January.But continue to withdraw money from my account, the same amount as if I were to pay the mobile phone when I al...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not connected to Mobile Data??

Hi guys, My mobile data decided to randomly cut off this afternoon.When i try to open any apps or safari, a message pops up saying 'You are not subscribed to a mobile data service' I know i am as I only upgraded my tariff yesterday. Does anyone know ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email??

I have a problem with my bill this month (3 times what I normally pay) and all I would like to do is email someone... not phone (and be stuck for ages), not join up for a web chat or guru... just a simple email. Why isn't this possible????

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: terrible o2 experience

I have put £10 balance yesterday and I went to my sisters hose and came back and all me balance and everything else finished while my phone was dead O2 please help me and I want all the things back

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited data?

Hello, I currently have an iPhone 6 on contract, with 10GB of data, and this morning I checked my account and it's telling me I have unlimited data available? I was under the impression o2 does not offer unlimited data, and I haven't done anything to...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

No staff??

Live Chat unavailable, so far been on hold for sales for 30 mins and still no answer. I want to buy a new phone to add to my existing contract but it looks like you don't want my business? Before you reply with "we're very busy" let me pre-empt that ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signed up for 12 months at £8.50, Tariff says £10.50?

I upgraded to a sim only plan earlier today. It said £8.50 for 12 months, 300MB Data, unlimited texts etc.It said it was down from £10.50 to £8.50, but now in my o2, it says my tariff is 10.50 a month. Is this just an text error because the plan was ...

Dardanos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos