Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

call time empty

I still have  250 minutes of calls, why it showed call time empty

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why upgrade?

Hi People Why upgrade? I have been with 02 for 4 years now, this is my second contract. I was just wondering why upgrade when NEW contracts seems to get better deals and other networkshave the same phone/usage deals for much less monthly charge?? I t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping current 02 number

Hello. I'm currently on pay as you go but have just ordered a pay monthly sim only deal online. Is there a way to keep my current 02 number?Thank you

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! extra minutes charges

Hi,I've just been billed an extra £6.25 for phone calls for to a UK mobile whilst in the UK this weekend. I assumed I was over my minutes allowance from which I get 500 as I upgraded my contract last Thursday and based on this I should have plenty of...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keep contract and switch the number to my payg number and give my old no to different network

I have two pay as you go and one pay monthly I would like to use one of the pay as you go number for my pay monthly account and give my current may monthly number to my daughter who is on a different network to O2. Please explain if this can be done ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Been with O2 for nearly 7 years now and am now am officially not happy

When I took out my phone on contract 2 years ago I was told about the 30% student discount which I was 100% eligible for and can even prove that am Still a student at this minute. So basically I've been running around like a dafty going into several ...

ay0ub24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I think o2 are stealing from me.

Hello! I have a pay as you go, which I pretty much only use for text messages. In fact, thats 99.9% of my usage. the other .1% is a very rare call to the better half, rare as rocking horse... I have data allowance which I occasionally use but my phon...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

online help chat

there seems to be problems with it today. i have been connected given details and then thats it, disconnected nothing you can do, except become later and later for the other things you need to do in your life/work.i connected a second time, was told ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos