Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 0121 430 0900 - call from O2?

Had a call from this number yesterday, it was someone called Steph, saying she was from O2 and wanted to talk to me about an upgrade to my tariff. She mentioned that I got my current SIM only tariff from the O2 shop in Cirencester last year (which I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Internet since I renewed my contract

I've renewed my contract and received my new sim today, since renewing my contract I haven't been able to connect to the internet. Which I thought would rectify itself once I installed the new sim, no such luck!Tried going through the 4G set up but e...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

I purchased a 640 phone for cash. I decided to use pay as you go. I now want to switch supplier to BT on contract. 02 gave me a PAC code no problem. I pet new SIM card into my phone and it told me I had to contact 02 to unlock the phone. I rang 02 an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Things I've bought"

There is a charge of £19.92 on both August and September under the heading: 'things I've bought', but nothing to explain what these things are! I have used my phone abroad, but there is also an additional charge for data used whilst abroad, so I am n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

bad service

Just had horrendous service with them over an internet order I placed last night. Every time I order something with them its then cocked up!! I paid an extra £9 for Saturday delivery and no item turned up. Apparently it's out of stock and the system ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Haven't even recieved my iphone yet and my tariff is wrong >:(

I reluctantly took out another contract on o2 after being charged £400 before for data I never used. But anyway, I just checked my tariff and it is saying I have 500mb data (perfect) unlimited texts (great) and 50 mins of calls... wait a minute... I ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G3 Phone Issue.

Hi, I have this issue with my LG G3 (D855) which I purchased October last year. Every time I put in headphones it seems to change the track if I make a slight movement really annoying especially during gym and jogging. Same issue reported here by use...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK data

I am mystified by a text I received from 02 today which says that I have used all my UK data. I have never used it up before and my habits have not changed. I rarely go online when I am away from wifi. What could be the explanation?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos