Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Order i didn't order NC[Removed]

I've received a confirmation email of an order I didn't order (Number NC[Removed]) It adds Overage Allowance Charges for Call, SMS, MMS, International Text, Voicemail.I am not interested on that at all. I'm calling you and no one answers. Still waiti...

JuanE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade through virgin

I'm due to finish contract at the end of the month and did upgrade option on virgin site which then took me through to o2. If I continue with this basket which includes trading in old handset does that stop the virgin contract as I haven't moved over...

Rach82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal

Just renewed my O2 contract through uSwitch tried to do it directly with O2 but was way more expensive the agent said if I go via uSwitch I will lose some benefits is this true?

Ramjer666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another Split Port!

Hi, I have ported my number from sky mobile to o2. This hasn't worked properly as on one can call me, it was just going to voicemail on my sky sim along with any text messages.On the o2 sim with the ported number, I can make calls and use the data.My...

Lockzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

Hi, Can you tell me please how I can get a replacement sim card for my xxxxxxxxxxx number. Thanks [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

R-o-b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I don't want o2 to refresh my contract

I had a 24 month contract which expired on 31st July. I rang on 9th July to give notice of termination. I've today received an email and an SMS to confirm you've renewed my contract to a rolling monthly one. I didn't ask for this, I don't want it.

36-Dog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Make a payment

Hi changes have been made to web site where can I find the make a payment button?

ZiiiR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer of ownership

transfer of ownership from myself to my son. Tariff only as phone paid in full.

marian12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Please can you tell me your best phone deal for an iPhone 14 , paying no more than I am now. I am prepared to pay an upfront cost.

Fe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos