Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I upgraded to a 16g iPhone at the weekend but the memory isn't enough is it possible for me to go into a store an change it to one with a higher memory on it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exceeding Call Minutes Allowance

Hi I get a reminder when 80% of my data has been used up so why didn't I get a similar email before my minutes allowance expired? This is the first time this has happened and it is because I'm dealing with a probate; I'm now facing an extra £57 + VAT...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does O2 offer such a poor service?

I have been with O2 for 4 miserable months, prior to this I was with Three mobile who actually offered a better deal than O2 however, according O2’s coverage map they performed better in comparison and although I was not completely happy with Three m...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent O2 Account Setup In My Name?

As of the 27th September, somebody has setup an O2 account giving my name and email address as contact details. On the 28th I've received an email notification of a bill for £37.16. I cannot access this other account since I don't have the password f...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and Go Halifax Bank Card problems

Hi, any ideas why O2 won't accept a Halifax bank card to top up Pay and Go whether via the phone or My O2, card is fine checked with the bank, no problems with online or shopping purchases. O2 Help desk haven't a clue, can only top up via voucher.......

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fed up with o2

Had enough of O2 service guru's etc. how do I cancel/get out of my contract

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number, o2 to o2

Started a new contract 3 days ago and requested a transfer of phone numbers. When it didn't happen within 36 hours, I contacted cs and they escalated the issue. I'm now another 36 hours along and still nothing... any suggestions?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with order and credit check.

On the 9th of September I ordered a galaxy s5 from amazon on the o2 network with a contract for 24 months. Everything went swimmingly well, I passed the credit check and setup the direct debit, the order was dispatched and my phone was set up via o2 ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up abroad

Hi, I have to top up abroad. How can I doing it?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos