Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

upgrade

Try to speak to  someone 

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly

I've recently switched to monthly, family members who are 02 are being charged to call me WHY WHY GRRRRRRRR

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Phone in USA

HiI wonder if anyone could tell me: If I travel to USA, and want to give someone located in the USA my mobile number to call me, what prefix changes do I make? ThanksAlan

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 credit not applied following purchase of new phone.

Hello, I bought a Microsoft Lumia 640 and £10 credit via the O2 website and received the phone via courier last week. I then ported my Pay & Go number to my new handset. The credit has not yet been applied and I am unable to make calls or send text m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5GB and 12GB preloaded 4G iPad sim cards - validity length?

Hi, Is anyone able to clarify what the deal is with these sim cards:http://www.o2.co.uk/broadband/ipad-sim It says it comes with xGB preloaded data, but I can't see anywhere that definitivly says they last for x days. Ideally, the 5GB and 12GB sims w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4G on my phone

My wife and I both have Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE with latest Windows 8.1 including the updates and we use the same o2 Bundle package. My wife's phone showing 4G and mine doesn't, on both at our home and outings, I don't get any 4G signal neither. I ha...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying Device Plan

I've managed to pay my airtime bill online but can't pay the device plan this way. With a block on my phone, how am I supposed to call and pay?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! overcharged

Hello there, I upgraded to SIMO contract which I purchased online. It was advertised as Was £18, but now £15.30 after 15% discount. I have received my product and started using it. But when I logged into My O2 account today, it says my new tariff is ...

Hari by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data drop

Just done a refresh for a new phone, and had 8GB worth of data on my last contract / bolt-on. Moved to new phone and I'm down to 500MB. A kick in the teeth to say the least. I've got 500 free mins to any other provider, and 500 free mins O2 to O2, wi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos