Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! no signal

has anyone else got problems since last week in having an internet signal, been on to o2 all they say is there working on a mast near where i live PL5 post code, getting really fed up.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My Online Accounts

I have a an online account in which, both my son's and my device are registered. It would be most helpful if someone could tell me how to remove my son's device from my account so that he can register an account on his name. There is provision to add...

prmanthri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile landline

Hi I was just wondering if it is possible to purchase a landline number that can be directed to my mobile phone, so that i have both a landline and my existing mobile number directed to my mobile. i am a sole trader and currently use a O2 contract wi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where the hell is customer "service"??????

Funny how there is no information on the website about how to give notice and cancel at the end of a contract. Funny how no-one answers the phone (typing this 27 minutes into listening to the worst kind of pappy "your call is important to us" music)....

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Considering Switching Network - Need Help

Hi everyone, I've been with o2 for nearly 3 years now, however my contract technically ended in January 2015 (it was a £27 per month, 24 month contract - I believe it was £200~ upfront also). I originally expected to be able to upgrade to a shiny new...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Wifi app wants latest version

Hi, I've got a 64gb Nexus 6P and have downloaded the O2 wifi appfrom the play store (version 1.3 dated 3 Sep 2014). I'm registerd with O2 wifi and it used to work on my LG G3 fine. WhenI open the app it takes me to the registration page and asks me t...

xcytin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! is there an email address to send enquiry to about "my o2" account

Hi, I used to be with o2, then transferred number out and then got a new phone and transferred number back in. I got my new log in details and everything seemed ok, but when I logged into my o2 app it couldnt give me any information re data or allowa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! details from old bills

Hi I need to get access to print my old phone bills for the last 3 months. They need to show details of numbers called is this possible? Thank you

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G does not work

Hi All. On PAYG and upgraded my account to a 4G bundle about a month ago. I have an iphone 6 and made sure 4G is enabled. I have also checked the sim which has the code to suggest it's 4G as well as the 02 online helper also say it is. I can't get 4G...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! previous bills

HiAny one know how you find out actual usage (minutes and data) from previous bills?All I see is the total, cost.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos